- Current Sessions Request Enrollment
This self-paced, comprehensive program is designed to provide UPMC staff with the knowledge and skills needed to initiate and support quality initiatives within UPMC. New quality directors are required to complete the education bundle to fulfill orientation requirements.
If you are a nurse working towards your My Nursing Career Ladder, please go to the WLA Center for Nursing Excellence to begin the Quality Outcomes Essentials for My Nursing Career program, which includes 4 additional courses.
A UPMC Wolff Learning Academy Certificate of Completion will be available upon completion of all 6 of the following asynchronous courses within this education bundle.
- Introduction to Quality at UPMC
- QI Project, Research, and REDCap at UPMC
- Federal Quality and Public Reporting
- National Quality and Public Reporting
- State Quality and Public Reporting
- Commercial Payor Programs